


Addison is such a blessing. She is always smiling and sings along with any music that is on. I am so grateful to have her. She is definitely worth the 9 months of being sick. I love her blue eyes and double chin. My favorite thing is when she first wakes up she sees you walk into her room and just squeals. The pictures are of her birth day, time in the NICU for jaundice at 3 days old, and the others are just some of my favorites.
9 comments:
Hi Soni,
It has been forever since I have talked to you or seen you. And I am not quite sure why...? And becuase we live so close together we have for sure get together. Brandon asks about you guys all the time wondering how you are doing. Please please please add me to your private list so we can keep in contact. BTW I found you from Kel's blog I hope that is ok? You can find us at lundincentral.blogspot.com and my email is daynalundin@yahoo.com when you do go private. Please keep in touch I would love to see your babe.
Love, Dayna
I was wondering when you were going to make one! it's cute. i need to come see your house and your baby! we are probably coming up for the cornfest on saturday and luke's g-pa b-day so we will have to come stop by if you are going to be around. i finally gave into this blogging thing too back in june and it's actually a lot of fun and a good way to keep in touch. my email is bobbisimkins@yahoo.com.
Hey Soni,
How the heck ar you? I can't believe you have a baby...it makes me feel so old. It seems like just the other day you were tending Chantz and he was a baby. Now he is 9 and starts 4th grade tomorrow. Anyway I am glad you have a blog...its fun to be able to keep up with people you don't ever see!
Amee Albrecht
O.K. girly. Welcome to the blogging world!! Email me so I can invite you to mine. marcinrue@bajabb.com. Tell Kelby tomorrow is the last day to apply for the NV Power job, if he wants one. They pay really good. Love, Marla
Your little girl is so cute! Being a mom is the best. I am glad Juanita talked you into blogging.
Hey soni,
I saw your link on dayna's blog...so I thought I would say hi and tell you that your family is so cute. Hope everything is going good and add me to your list too so that I can keep up with you too. barrelracingbina@yahoo.com
Love, Sabrina
How are you?? I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations. You make a cute mommy! That's so fun that your (Yours & Juanitas) babies will be kinda close. You look great. I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog!
Sonrisa,
Oh my gosh! how are you? it's been forever! Your baby is so cute and smiley!
here is my blog if you wanna check it out
http://tylerandcarlybingham.blogspot.com/
hi soni
i saw your page on your sisters i have a blog too but it is private so if you want you can email me your email address my email is sandycarlton@hotmail.com hope everything is good with you
sandy
Post a Comment