Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Boo Bronchiolitis!!!
not tired yet so I'll do another quick post but I won't be so wordy! I have been working full time again and have been really happy (except for being away from Addi, that part totally stinks!) I love working at the clinic and am so motivated to become more (can't decide between a P.A. and a N.P. either way it's back to school for a long time) Last November (yeah crazy month) I arranged for the clinic to start doing NP suction to treat bronchiolitis. We started doing night time clinics so our patients didn't have to drive all the way to town for treatment. It was so successful, maybe a little too much we would work a normal day 8-5 more like 6:30 and fit the babies in between our morning patients then come back around 9pm then work until 11:30. I think the entire town had RSV! We were so exhausted poor Caroline and Curt we looked like a bunch of zombies! oh and poor Addi when I finally was home I would bring home the "Crud", she has had RSV twice! Thankfully it all is starting to get better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
glad to see you are still alive! i have been thinking about you guys wondering what has been going on and how you are doing. that sucks about your babe having RSV twice! i hate rsv. im glad the season is almost over. so i am out of the enterprise loop and didn't get to hear any of these juicy rumors. ha ha. you will have to fill me in. we will have to come visit you guys. i always say that, but we really need to! hang in there! luke was laid off too in the middle of december. it hasn't been as bad as i thought either but still not wonderful. work is starting to pick up a little so we will keep our fingers crossed.
Oh poor addi...glad to hear that you are hanging in there...we have been going through a similar thing as you have been...guy got layed off from his job about a year ago or actually a little bit longer, so that threw us into a whirl wind of events that made us stop and think about what it was that we wanted out of life...so that's why we ended up in logan going back to school...its kind of wierd how things work out
Hey
I'm glad you guys are doing ok. I've thought a lot about you and hoped everything is ok. The people here in Enterprise are great, but it still blows me away the way people think it's their business to ask about what happened. Take it for what it's worth, but I want you to know I've tried my best to brush them off and not say anything at all. I don't know where we stand anymore, but know that we think of you guys and if there is anything we can do for you let us know.
I do not want to say your experience is any less serious than it is but Brandon got laid off 3 weeks before our baby was due and the same thing happened to us where family, ward members and friends stepped in to help us with odds and ends and now Brandon has found a more stable job but between you and me I wish it would have turned him to school because that would be better in the long but I guess that was not the lesson to be learned...this time.
I am back to work too and I love it but I miss my baby. Kind of a mish-mash of emotions but we all do what we have to do. Hang in there!
Post a Comment